lunes, 23 de marzo de 2015

Hi there :D



Today I´m going to tell who I am, so let´s go!
My name is Francisca Albiè Romero, my father´s last name is French (no, I don´t know french, please don´t ask me more) His grandfather was French he travelled from France to Chile in 40´s.
August 8 of 1995 was the first day that I cried in this world. I was born in Santiago and lived until my first age in the commune of Central Station and then (and at the moment) in the commune of Maipú, I like Maipú it´s a commune but looks more like a city (is so big) although for me it´s a long trip but my music helps a lot to bear with it.
My primary school was is Maipú but when I was in seventh grade I changed to Liceo N°1 for girls “Javiera Carrera” in santiago, I complete my high school there,  was a very bored period for me. Well, now I´m in University of Chile studying journalism, this is my second year. Now I´m in a better place than school. I´m growing maybe I´m a good person this time.

In my family we are four persons, but my older sister has her own house, so in my home we are three and Martín, our kitten. The name of my mom is Ximena,  dad is Francisco and my sister is Paula, she is librarian.

I like music and love sing, I was in choir during  high school. I think music is great, because transmit me emotions, particularly  the music that I listen, usually Japanese, I don´t understand Japanese but the melody able to transmit everything to me. I like manga and anime too, but I don’t read/see anything, I have demands like style of drawing, colors and obviously the storyline, and yeah also I love read one of my favourite book is “Mist” of Miguel de Unamuno.

That´s all, see you next time!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario