lunes, 30 de marzo de 2015

Expectations for a new open door?


Hello

This time i´m going to write about my expectations from this term. Well, this is my second year, now I understand the complicated sistem of Icei and finally I took other curses like russian. I like so much russian and isn´t difficult like some people think, the lenguaje is beautiful. I´m going to take the rest of the levels because I really like Russia and probably I will work there (I want it so much!).

Other of the things that I´m going to do is revive “Qué Sucede” a blog than my friends  I and  created for one curse in the past semester , It was a good proposal but not  all the workmates were very productive.

Finally I want to say that this semester, yes, now it´s true, my friend Nicol and me are going to form our band, only we need more people but now we have a lot of lyrics. That´s makes me so happy!

See you later.

3 comentarios:

  1. That is a fantastic plan! Good luck on the journey!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I wish you my best in this adventure of learnig rusian!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i hope you can make your band and have a nice year

    ResponderEliminar