viernes, 29 de mayo de 2015

90's and stuff (But television is no longer my friend).


Hi there ¿How are you?

I´m fine and this time i´m going to actualize this blog because I forget it- sorry-Well, here we go!


My childhood and TV

When I was a little girl I remember that my family had hired signal cable company Metropolis , metropolis today no longer exists, It´s old.



As we had Cable TV, for me, there was a host of channels to explore–Actually this is very different because are so many channels that It is almost impossible to you not to find something interesting to watch- Anyway my short zapping was summed up to three channels: Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and ETC.















Look how cute she was <3


I remember that before I started my first school year I woke up before my parents and I sat on our couch and watch Nickelodeon children’s block, waiting to see Blue’s Clues, I was my favorite show. Later when the show ended for the day I went to my parents bed, turned on the TV, wake up my mom and together watched Franklin: The Turtle in Cartoon Network. I didn´t like so much Franklin, I thought that it was boring and I never told to mom because I thought she liked it. Several years later I discover that none of us entertained with the turtle.




My mom liked Doug, a show of Nickelodeon’s normal fringe. Doug was boooooring - I still think the same- . That show was for my mom and my sister, she was in her adolescence in that time. I still remember her bedroom with posters of pop groups and handsome actors. Anyway I liked Rugrats, Arnold, Cat&Dog, Kablam! and Rocko’s Modern Life too-but I didn't understand so much the last-.
<3 <3 <3

Mom we did it, we are the champions!
As I grew up a little more, and after seeing the large number of VHS where my grandmother had recorded Heidi, task to unlock with mom –The second time for her- I became interested in one of the channels that my sister saw -No, it isn´t MTV, I knew that channel because my sister put in when my parents weren´t in home and spent the evenings thinking we were artists- I am referring to a Chilean channel that broadcasts anime, ETC, with my sister I saw Dr. Slump, Mikami, Ranma ½ and others -between these Hello Kitty's Paradise :)-. That became my favorite channel, but boring repetition of chapters made me take action and as a teenager with internet I meddled in the anime world and well... I think those who know me know how I ended ha ha.
Kitty and her family.


See you next time!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario