lunes, 6 de abril de 2015

My favourite piece of technology


Hello there

Today I´m gonna write about my cellphone. Why? well, because this object becomes to me a tool that I can find information for my work  and the most importarnt funtion for me is  that is my source of music. My smathphone is a Samsung Galaxy Grand Duo (It means that I can put it in two  differents phone numbers) My phone colour is white. Has two cameras, the normal and the frontal (for selfies, I don´t like too much selfies but well, the frontal camera was there). At first I thought that was a big cellphone for me and I hate big cellphones but  with the time I got used to it.

It supposed that was my birthday present from my parents but they gave to me in July and my birthday is in August. Better for me because I really needed to change my cell number, I had a problem with an old friend and better is forget everything about her.


Look at my screen, She´s Ayanami Rei from Evangelion, I told you that I like so much anime haha (what a nerd, no it´s not true :C )
I use my phone like a music player, it has more capacity than my MP4 and is more practical using one device than two. My explanation is because I love so much music and always I´m finding more so I need a big memory for all the files (Actually my phone has a  4 gb of an external memory and maybe 8 gb in total , but I want to buy another memory with more capacity).



My phone is with me everyday but I´m not depend of it, I have a real life too haha

Life without mi phone? haha that´s funny because the only people who matters about that are my parent and friends and not me. I hate phone calls! But wait if I lose my phone my music too. Forget it I like so much my phone and my music son my life is fine with it D:<

See you soon :)!






4 comentarios:

  1. I understand you so much. I listen music every day in the subway and it makes the trip a little easier.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am agree with you about the phones like a music player, actually I have an Iphone for receive my parents calls and search something on internet, and a old phone with my favorite music and no other function.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i think that my parents life would be difficult with me not having a phone, than would be for me hahah

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello! that is true, have a cellphone is very usefull, but sometimes it´s unpleasant!

    ResponderEliminar