lunes, 20 de julio de 2015

Bye!

Hi there, this is the last post

I don’t want to sound rude but I´m happy that we don´t have to do mote posts, in reality I don’t like to do post because when I know we have to write about something I immediately feel a mental drought. So now I feel free haha.

Anyway, I think that blogs are good for practicing English grammar, are more dynamics than exercising in book activities. But in short for me blogs are not a good experience because if I didn´t finish in class I always ended up doing it on Sundays, all it´s because I´m lazy and all the week I wake up at 6:00 a.m and university starts at 8:30 a.m. So in weekend I sleep and rest –I know that I shouldn´t do it-

Past year I was in English three too but I don´t pass it because I didn´t go to class, I had classes in Mondays and Fridays –particularly I didn´t like to go on Fridays-.This time was different, I didn´t want the same that one year ago so I think that now I´m free for English three –I hope-. Now I have all my blogs and maybe I enjoyed it, but it is hard for me to start writing. I have to practice speaking and words choice too.

See you in the next level !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario