lunes, 20 de julio de 2015

My university experience



Well, this is my second year of journalism initially my friends thought that I was a rude person because I dressed like one, but was only while I was waiting for "mechoneo", well I think that I was looking normal. By the way, with the time they think that I'm cute –I hate to be called cute because I don't think I'm cute- The same happens with people that think I'm responsible but I'm not so much because I'm lazy haha.

The past year I thought that I wouldn't fit in a group because I like anime, manga and music in japanese. I thought that I would be pissed off always.

But I was wrong, because I have so good friends despite we don't have the same tastes. With them I have a rich exchange, I learnt new things and they learnt about my tastes too.



Studies are good too I like writing about topics that are interesting for me -but not always it's that way-.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario